- At Classic Lifts, we believe no job or task is more important than the safety of a person.
- We DON’T make exceptions on safety and our standards and procedures are designed to ensure a safe working environment.
- We set an example by our own safety behaviour to raise awareness that safety is our priority and everyone’s individual responsibility.
We feel success without integrity is failure:
- At Classic Lifts we are a team and we support each other.
- We are respectful and don’t discriminate or underestimate anybody or anything. We meet our commitments. We apologise if we make a mistake and own up to our errors.
- We believe in people, in trust-based relationships and setting an example through our behaviour and decisions.
- We feel proud of working at the company.
- At Classic Lifts we care about the impact we have on our people both professionally and in their personal lives, and on our customers, our partners, on the local societies in which we work and on the environment.
It is not about how much you know, more about how much you care:
- At Classic Lifts we are trustworthy and transparent professionals who always offer solutions.
- We are thoughtful and friendly. We solve problems even if we haven’t caused them.
- We care about personal relationships and go beyond a professional transaction.
- We understand service as an attitude and believe everybody has their role and this defines how we interact with our colleagues.
Creativity is thinking new things – Innovation is making them a reality
- We are creative, question everything from a positive point of view and try to be different with exclusive solutions.
- We believe in continuous improvement and building on mistakes, sharing experiences, discussing ideas, contributing and letting others contribute.
- We value diversity and diverse thinking.
Do “ordinary” extraordinarily well
- We know that we earn our work every day – sometimes things are difficult to achieve but we always strive for excellence.
- We set goals, we get involved and share effort and responsibility.
- We work as a team with each individual performing unique tasks and together we achieve more.
- We are disciplined and responsible of our work, being problem solvers and flexible.
- At Classic Lifts we believe that self-motivation, the will to learn and continuous training are the core of an excellent professional quality. A positive attitude is key.
People who enjoy work
- The Customer is the “core” of our strategy and we believe our people are the most important part of our management model.
- We strongly feel that a highly skilled and motivated team bring energy, creativity and as they accomplish higher goals, enjoy working.
- Classic Lifts therefore invest to enhance the skills and abilities of everyone in our company, from Engineers, Technical and Administrative staff, Managers to Directors to achieve more, and deliver better outcomes for our customers.
- We enjoy working together and our management model seeks to ensure equal opportunities and treatment for everybody, with personal professional development available for everyone.
Why is Classic Lifts the smart choice for your career?
It is a long-term opportunity for me, in a professional and committed environment where I can develop myself and my career and my dedication is rewarded.
What do we expect of you at Classic Lifts?
We like working with nice people who are dedicated – be passionate about what you do and put all your effort into giving your best.
For you to be a team player and share what you know and think with a constant willingness to improve and learn,
To share and promote our values at Classic Lifts.
People who enjoy working
The Customer is the “core” of our strategy and we believe our people are the most important part of our management model.
We strongly feel that a highly skilled and motivated team bring energy, creativity and as they accomplish higher goals, enjoy working.
Classic Lifts Limited therefore invest to enhance the skills and abilities of everyone in our company, from Engineers, Technical and Administrative staff, Managers to Directors to achieve more, and deliver better outcomes for our customers.
What is it like to work at Classic Lifts?
Classic Lifts Support Technician Christian Morton tells us about what it is like to work at Classic Lifts as a contract engineer:
Who we are looking for
Keith Snow, our CEO provides an overview of the type of person we are looking for to join the Classic Lifts team
Support for New Starters
As a new recruit to the Classic Lifts team, Dom Tinman shared his experiences of his new role and the support he has had
Classic Lifts has a policy of continued expansion and growth and as a result we always welcome enquiries from people with the right ability and attitude. If you are a nice person, talented and committed please send us your C.V. or a brief summary of your qualifications and experience.