Classic Lifts recognises the importance of embracing technology to improve operational efficiency. We continually strive to utilise the latest technological developments to improve the service we offer to our customers.
Just some examples of the technologies we currently utilise are:
- PDAs issued to our engineers remove the need for paper worksheets and improve the efficiency of our mobile workforce.
- Vehicle Tracking gives us full control of our fleet and means we can provide real time ETAs to our customers.
- Bespoke Service Software enables us to efficiently manage and record the performance, service and repair of our customers’ lifts.
- High Speed Communications – the use of high speed broadband connections at all our offices and the 4G mobile data network means our teams can continue to work efficiently from anywhere in the UK.
- Cloud Servers are used to minimise the risk of data loss, ensure data security and enable our team to work from anywhere in the world.
- Manufacturer Selection – we select manufacturing partners that invest heavily in R&D to ensure the products we supply are at the forefront of lift design